UNMASKED #1 #2 #3 – the mini-series
Artists of the gallery
Artists › Wilfried Habrich › Margaret Hunter › Paula Klien › Peter Lindenberg › Janine Mackenroth › Annette Selle › Hugo Stuber Sculpture › Poren Huang
Curator Irina Ilieva
Exhibition: 5. – 27. November 2021
Open: Fridays + Saturdays, 14-20h and by appointment.
Venue: aquabitArt Galerie, Auguststrasse 35, 10119 Berlin-Mitte
Please visit our online channels regularly for virtual exhibition tours, artist talks, and behind-the-scenes insights.
– A maximum of 10 visitors are allowed in the gallery rooms at the same time, who must keep a friendly distance of 1.5 m from each other.
– 3G: Only individuals who have tested negative or can demonstrate full vaccination coverage or recovery will be allowed to enter the gallery.
– The attendance list is obligatory. Before you enter, please indicate your contact (first and last name, telephone number, full address or e-mail address, time of presence). The contact details will be destroyed after 4 weeks.
– FFP2 masks are compulsory inside the gallery.
– Please note the current regulation of the Berlin Senate: https://www.berlin.de/corona/en/measures/directive/
UNMASKED #1 #2 #3
+ online shop launch
Until 30 November 2021, the aquabitArt gallery presents the small-format artworks of the gallery’s 9 artists as part of the UNMASKED exhibition series.
On the occasion of the hot-off-the-press › BUY ART web shop, these artworks can be purchased online and picked up at the gallery.
Books from the gallery’s rare book collection round off the offer.
Choose your Christmas gift now and get it in time!
Special offer until 4 Advent, 19 December 2021:
5% discount when ordering online and picking up your favourite artworks at Auguststraße 35, 10119 Berlin-Mitte.
With the kind support of STIFTUNGKUNSTFONDS
and NEUSTART KULTUR